Reply To: DO JEWS VALUE THEMSELVES MORE THAN WHITES VALUE THEMSELVES?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics DO JEWS VALUE THEMSELVES MORE THAN WHITES VALUE THEMSELVES? Reply To: DO JEWS VALUE THEMSELVES MORE THAN WHITES VALUE THEMSELVES?

Zionists get away with it because they have manufactured a narrative about it being because of racism. To get the same effect ,Gentiles need to do the same. It will be hard though, because Gentiles murders are mostly executed by other Gentiles.
In effect our efforts are stymied because the cultural political leader-the USA – has no interest in developing such a narrative. It is ruled by Neo-Cohens ,so they snuff any whisper of such a policy being pursued.

In essence,the Zionists have a policy of monopolising Victimhood.
I have read much and i am sure that i remember verbatim comments made by leaders stating that Monopoly Victimhood is a national aim and essential for Israel’s survival. It is no accident that Israel was allied with South Africa and Turkey for many decades and actively downplayed the massacres/genocide of Blacks in Namibia and Christians in the Near East etc over the ages.