Reply To: Dinosaurs Never Existed, with all museums showing only plaster Jew-Scams

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Dinosaurs Never Existed, with all museums showing only plaster Jew-Scams Reply To: Dinosaurs Never Existed, with all museums showing only plaster Jew-Scams

thedre
Participant

It is incredibly surreal, and sad that some peoples brainwashing, and indoctrination runs so, so deep, that because of it we have let (These Jews) control the world, or most of us more precisely by pulling the wool over our heads for over 500 years now.

And even though These Same Nomadic Jews have been thrown out of Many Countries 109 times over thousands of years for trying to pass on their populace the same bullshit that we are today continuing to ingest by the forkfuls unquestioned.T,,, think. They have been able to pull the wool over our heads with these crazy lies and non existent bullshit theories for the last 500 years now because we have allowed them to do so.

And by never questioning any of their impossible lies they have been able to continue swindling us all into giving them trillions of dollars to sell us bullshit on a regular basis. And their brainwashing is so complete that their
followers,,, YOU’S ,lol, will fight for them tooth and nail, to protect these fake and impossible 60 foot monsters and flying Globe Lands that spin and have us Standing Upside down, and flying at millions of miles an hour pulling along our whole galaxy with it, lol, Incredible, lol. Today’s people can be quite easily swindled over, and over again until everything that they see in movies and hear on t.v. shows, or the 6 O’Clock News becomes in their minds The Read Deal. A Crying Shame.

@LordWankdust

First off giants have always existed since the beginning of time itself and is a proven fact but because their attempts at keeping them hidden have become almost impossible due mostly to the bones and foot prints that were cast into a clay/mud like substance that died-up shortly after they were cast when the water table was much higher after the great flood.

As for the teeth that you claim to have seen and are still embedded in to the rock face of A Mountain Such An incredible find must’ve been photographed, and shared with The World then no?? Show me these so-called photographs please Mr. Wanker, and let’s take it from there shall we???

@Illegalsmile55

Yes, i Agree that it’s terrifying,,, Actually Lisa,,, it’s Incredibly Terrifying indeed what people can come to, and do believe. on any screen whether The Discovery,,, The History,,, & The Science,,, or (Pseudoscience) Channels out there that have brainwashed us all since the very beginning of time itself.

So continue laughing at me Guys, and Girls, as i have Big Shoulders and can, and Have Been Taking it from people like Yourselves forever, and coming-out Unscathed and Happy every single time. And just by knowing how incredibly blessed i have been so far, being able to travel to many parts of the world and discovering from the many locals what is real, and what is simply fubar, and lies purported by The Jews Themselves in order to make trillions of dollars by swindling us all over, and over.

It has already been proven time and again that “All Dinosaurs” and their bones are, and have always been a 100% hoax and complete lie. As when they find one single, solitary bone, That they instantly create in photoshop. And presto,,, we know have this Massive T-Rek Dinosaur, built-out of thin air by finding ONE BONE,,, ONE. lol. Now the fact that people believe this is what baffles me the most.

And that to me i find Simply Hilarious, Actually,,, INCREDIBLY-HILARIOUS. One Bone turns into this 60 foot high man eating dinosaur??? Really Guys??? lol? Really ??? lol

Furthermore, i have come to realize that the Attacks, and the ridicule that I Suffer from on a regular basis, and just about everyday, are not directly related to my content, subject matter, or my beliefs system,,, but instead
they are directed at myself “The Individual” People simply do not like me and that is the truth.

And this can be seen quite easily when you look at, and take for example, all of the content that has been written, and continues to be regularly written by none other than @theprotocolsofzion because although they are all pulled from Jew-Tube, they are all regarded and accepted as fact, and are rarely, if ever contested,or ridiculed. And you will rarely if ever see him get insulted,and called crazy, as i have been told more than once. Nasty things being said like, He Must’ve Fell Off His Rocker, or Being utterly insulted by being told to study more, when i have done more research than anyone else on here when it comes to the topics that i discuss.

IT CAN ALSO BE EASILY SEEN THAT THE ATTACK ARE DIRECTLY AIMED AT MYSELF THE INDIVIDUAL, AND NOT MY CONTENT. CAUSE EVERY TIME THAT SOMEBODY INSULTS ME THE FOCUS IS ON MY RESPONSE TO THEM, WHEN I STICK-UP FOR MYSELF WHEN RIDICULED INSULTED, AND UTTERLY SHUNNED BY THE PUBLIC. NOTHING IS EVER SAID ABOUT THE INITIAL ATTACKER, BUT SIMPLY THE PERSON WHO WAS ATTACKED FIRST REMAINS THE TARGET.

SO TO ALL OF YOU’S WHO DISLIKE ME,, AND YOU’S KNOW WHO YOU’S ALL ARE,,, **A BIG FUCK-YOU TO YOU ALL** 🙂