Reply To: When Game Is Rigged, Only Way to Not Lose is by Not Playing

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies When Game Is Rigged, Only Way to Not Lose is by Not Playing Reply To: When Game Is Rigged, Only Way to Not Lose is by Not Playing

Meteor
Participant

I am a retired prison mental health professional. I am very cautious about believing stories inmates tell. However, some few I believed because they passed my BS filters.
Briefly. A middle aged office worker was the main guardian of his 11 yo daughter. He had a routine of sending her off to school in the morning, and also a routine for her to come home.
They lived in a multiple dwellings apartment house. The child, one day begged her father to let a girl her daughter’s age come and play with her in her apartment while he was at work.

Long story short, BIG MISTAKE! The playmate girl, one day, accused him to her mother of fondling her inappropriately. The girl’s mom called the police and filed charges.

This act triggered a nightmare set of dominoes to fall. He lost his job, paid lots for lawyers, became destitute and had to do jail time. He now had a record just on the bogus charges.
I questioned the man very aggressively looking for flaws in his story of complete innocence. IMO, he told me the truth of never touching the girl or doing anything inappropriate.
Moral of the story: If you are a man, NEVER LET A FEMALE CHILD INTO YOUR HOME WITHOUT HER PARENTS BEING THERE. JUST THE MERE ACCUSATION OF MISCONDUCT CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE.