Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

thedre
Participant

You Are Right Bobby-Boy, lol.
As it truly Does Describe “”YOU GUYS”” & “Gals” To The Max, With Your Childish GLOBE-EARTH Bullshit-Lies.
You’s are Nothing but 1 Million Mile an Hour *(FREQUENT FLYING)* Believers. And just like a grade School Child
Observing A Globe which they shove in your face as soon as you enter a Pre-Kindergarden Class at 5 Years-Old.

So go-Ahead and find me Something/Anything That You Have Filmed/Measured Calculated, or Observed “”YOURSELF””
Like We The Intelligent, And Investigative Bunch (1 Billion Strong) Did, when we simply kept an Open-Mind, and looked at nothing but (Our Very Own Fact-Based Findings), Instead Of simply believing in magic, lol.

And i say this because Your **Theory-Based-Bullshit** that Kids (As Yourself) Continually Regurgitate after being Force-Fed Forkfuls of These Impossible Lies That Cannot, & “Will Not Ever” be Able To Be Verified which they now call Pseudosciences instead of Science, lol.

And furthermore because You Children Believe, and look at These *PSEUDOSCIENCE-MORONS* & Fucking-Idiots like they are Gods,,, Just believing In Bill Nye (The Pseudoscience Guy) & Neil De Grass Tyson themselves speak volumes on your level of (Indoctrination instead of Self-Education) as i did. So Tell me,,, since children believe in everything that they hear on T.V. read in Their School’s Of Indoctrination’s Science Books, while looking at 100% drawings with zero Authentic Pictures of Planets??

So instead of checking-out for *Yourself* (which i cannot ever stress enough) The Massive Mountains of Factual-Evidences, Instead of Believing in Nothing but **Unproven Magical Nonsensical Theological-Bullshit** Then how can you expect me, and of The Over 1 Billion, & many being these Super-Intelligent Professionals to take you’s seriously, when you act like Children accepting everything that you are told to be true,,, HOW??? LOL, ??? LOL.

Now **Fuck-Off Will Ya?** lol ? cause i have to continue investigating the tons of new evidences that recently surfaced and continue to do so everyday, as i prepare for my 1/2 hour online Chat With Eric Dubay later this morning. So i have no time for your Nonsensical-Bullshit today,,, M-K??