Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

One billion people looked up ‘Flat Earth’ on Google causing all bar twenty three of them to piss their pants with laughter, and two thousand four hundred and eighty eight pregnant women went into early labour from the all the laughing they did. The laughter echoed around the world putting people in such a good mood that Narcos were giving away free drugs in Central and South America, and Boko Haram were so joyful they released 899 Christian hostages and gave them each $750 for the air fare back home.

If there truly are 1 billion people out there supporting the flat earth, why don’t you all chip in 20 bucks each and pay for your own shuttle journey? Take 2 independent witnesses and video the flat earth from the shuttle and then come back and makes us all eat our words. Hell, if I were Warren Buffet I’d pay for the whole fucking thing myself and make sure Dre had a front seat.

Flat earth is bollocks….total bollocks! You can’t even produce models for individual things let alone one that works for the whole damned system. Flat earthers are not ‘flattards’, they are full-blown retards! Produce a system-wide, full working model and then I’ll listen. Until you do that I will continue to consider all flat earthers as utter morons. Oh, one more thing…..your model cannot include the words “muh perspective” at all.