Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

thedre
Participant

@rayf
You know ray, i never minded the fact that you disagree with my flat-earth researched topic, as you are, and have always been one of us. And what i mean by this is that you have your differing opinion on this topic of discussion, and that is ok with me, because imagine a world without the population having discussions on different issues and because of it end-up discovering new, and innovative idea’s that once tested and repeated become tested, and repeated facts.

So without It,,, our world would be pretty fucking boring, not to mention, and nowhere near as advanced as we are today. And i say this simply because if it was not for us having the ability to continue testing, repeating, and to revisit the same old topics of discussion, when some new tools become available for us to be able to keep exploring different avenues, in order to try something different that has been tested, and became fact instead of mere speculations which the globe-earth is shown to be.

There is not one shred of evidence that can back up the supposed Gravity that has us all glued to the underside of this spinning ball whatsoever. And that is why it is still called The Gravity Theory.All other Globe-Earth Proponents That include **The Spinning Globe-Earth Theory**,,, **The Theory of Evolution**,,, **The Theory of Relativity**,,, **The Theory Of Everything**,,, Now all of These THEORIES Are, and have been taught in our school’s of indoctrination for Centuries, even though they are only Speculation,,, Someone’s Thoughts,,, and
nothing more. So think about this for a moment.

**Let’s say that we were all told that our Earth Was A Flat Surface with flat Oceans, and that we did not move but that the Stars, Sun, & The Moon all revolved around us, since birth, and our early childhood years. And then one fine day some guy would tell us that we were in fact spinning at 1039 miles an hour eastwards,,, that we were flying around the Sun At 66 Thousand miles an hour,, And finally that we were ripping through Supposed space at a brain numbing speed of over 1 Million Miles an hour.

WHAT WOULD YOU, & MOST OTHERS THEN THINK??? YOU ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE WOLD THINK THAT HE WAS A MADMAN. AND
AS A RESULT,,, HE WOULD BE RIDICULED,,, SHUNNED BY OTHERS, AND RAN OUT OF TOWN, WHILE BEING HUNG-OUT TO DRY. And all because something that we thought were already solid as stone just imagine how behind we would be in the medical field.

We would be nowhere near where we are today because we constantly reopen old idea’s and theories, and test them with new tools and Bingo,,, These same Theories that we thought were built solid as stone became obsolete, cause once tested the wrong way to do things cause when we were able to finally test it, and repeat it by using a whole different approach,,, then our Theories, or thoughts would have never become Facts, and that we would not be anywhere near where we are today if not for those differing views that we all have depending on how we think, put our ego’s and our fears aside and tackle them head-on as i did with this Flat-Earth research that i have been doing, and continue to do up until this very day.

So in closing,,,
Why am i telling “You” all of this?? I Do not know, but think that it might be cause if not for our differences regarding this flat-earth topic of mine we would come to realize that we are not so different after-all, and since we ave been B G Brothers for so long know, being shunned, or ridiculed by yourself would somehow be ok, if that makes any sense, lol. πŸ˜‰