Reply To: Man destroys cops in 2 minutes armed only with 1st Amendment

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Man destroys cops in 2 minutes armed only with 1st Amendment Reply To: Man destroys cops in 2 minutes armed only with 1st Amendment

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

As I said a few posts back: “See something, film something.” Laws concerning public filming differ around the world but in America your freedoms are clearly laid out. The simple mantra is “If it’s lawful to stand where you are standing, then you can photograph whatever your eyes can see.” This is a Supreme Court ruling. You may also film any public official in the course of their duty. This includes filming the police, even during a traffic stop or if they are interrogating someone. So as long as you are standing in a public place (or on private property where you have permission to film), and as long as you aren’t impeding them in their work, get that camera out! Your filming may stop cops overstepping their authority and infringing another man’s civil rights.

Here in England, when I go out now, I have a hidden body-cam on me and whenever there is any interaction with anyone it’s running….and I don’t tell them. Let them hang themselves first and then inform them. It’s in public, they have no expectation of privacy and I’m not required to inform them. If they were to object I would point to a CCTV camera and ask them if anyone had come running out to inform they they were being recorded whilst walking down the street. That would hammer the point home.

So if you’re stopped by anyone, get the camera out and running. And guys….any one-on-one interaction with a female, run that camera so you don’t fall foul of those lying #metoo-bitches. See something, film something!