Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION Reply To: CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS A SURE SIGN OF FULL-INDOCTRINATION

thedre
Participant

@rayf
I Know brother. and what you say is so true my god man, Best-Gore Friend & Brother. I Wish that we could all get along, even though i have differing views on the Flat-Earth than you’s all do.

But Ray, because i have always found you to be a good judge of character, along with possessing great morals,, i humbly ask for your help in trying to find-out/solve why people just Hate Me So very Much. Do you think that it is a personal things, or just flat-earth related.

Cause if the Hate Itself is simply a Personal thing, then please Ray help me understand what it is that i am doing/saying that has (not all but many) Hating Me So Very Much Brother. So if you can & know why people dislike me so, so much can you please tell me, and honestly without holding back, what it is that i’m doing that deserves so much Hate, Humiliation, and Ridicule.

Cause being cut-down on a daily basis, and for years Ray is not something that gets easier to swallow with time, in fact it actually hurts more as i get older. Now if it is Just Because Of My Flat-Earth Beliefs, then it does not hurt me as much but it still does not warrant so much Anger, Raging-Fury and Hateful comments directed towards me nonetheless no?? Because Ray it is after-all just because of myself having a different opinion than most on this topic, no? 🙁

Thanks For Your Attention, and you time Ray,
cause it is very much appreciated B G Brother,
Andre. 🙂