Reply To: THE DRE’s TOP TEN #3 *VINTAGE B G GORE* THAT MANY NEWBIES NEVER SAW SO ENJOY!

Best Gore Forums More Gore Vintage Gore THE DRE’s TOP TEN #3 *VINTAGE B G GORE* THAT MANY NEWBIES NEVER SAW SO ENJOY! Reply To: THE DRE’s TOP TEN #3 *VINTAGE B G GORE* THAT MANY NEWBIES NEVER SAW SO ENJOY!

thedre
Participant

#7- ***** THIS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE & CREEPIEST BEST-GORE VIDEO THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN*****
SO HERE IS *(THE TALKING-HEAD VIDEO)* WHERE THIS POOR OLD WHITE-BEARDED GERMAN HOSTAGE MOVES HIS EYES WHILE CHECKING-OUT THE SCENE, & TRIES TO TALK, ***THAT’S RIGHT TALKS*** AFTER BEING BEHEADED. BUT ONLY SOME HIGH PITCHED ECHO-TYPE OF NOISE COMES-OUT WHILE HIS EYES CHECK-OUT THE SCENE. THE GUY HOLDING THE HEAD SUDDENLY STOPS IN HIS TRACKS, WHILE ONE OF THE ARMED GUARDS BEHIND HIM GOES TO LIFT HIS RIFLE AS HE IS SHOCKED ALSO. 🙂 🙂 SO ENJOY GUYS/GALS. 🙂

#8- I LOVE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT IS THE QUICKEST MACHETE BEHEADING THAT I HAVE SEEN. THE THIEF EITHER TOOK A LARGE BREATH, OR JUST HELD HIS BREATH, BEFORE HAVING HIS HEAD CHOPPED-OFF. SO THE AFTER EFFECT, AND SOUND OF ALL OF HIS LIFE-SUSTAINING-AIR COMING-OUT IS PRETTY COOL, AND CREEPY TO SAY THE LEAST. CAUSE ALONG WITH THE LOSS OF HIS AIR,,, YOU CAN SEE HIS EYES MOVE AS HE IS LOOKING BACK AT HIS DECAPITATED BODY. THAT’S GOTSTA BE NASTY TO GO THROUGH MAN & CREEPY-INDEED