Reply To: JEW-LIES ABOUT HEATH, AND ALL THE WAYS THAT WE CAN LIVE HEALTHY LIVES

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health JEW-LIES ABOUT HEATH, AND ALL THE WAYS THAT WE CAN LIVE HEALTHY LIVES Reply To: JEW-LIES ABOUT HEATH, AND ALL THE WAYS THAT WE CAN LIVE HEALTHY LIVES

thedre
Participant

PART # 4-
**COGNITIVE DISSONANCE**

I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS IMPORTANT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU’S BECAUSE I MYSELF HAG COGNITIVE DISSONANCE WHEN FIRST REFUSING TO ACCEPT THE FLAT-EARTH TRUTH, EVEN WITH ALL THE PROOF THAT I HAD SEEN, TESTED, AND REPEATED FOR MYSELF. AND THIS WAS OPPOSED TO THE GLOBE-EARTH EVEN BEING UNTRUE, AND JUST 100% FULL OF THEORIES INSTEAD OF SOLID PROOF.

SO TODAY I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT FOR AT LEAST 7 TO 8 YEARS NOW, I AM FULLY CURED OF THIS DEBILITATING DISEASE THAT AFFECTS A LARGE PORTION OF THE POPULATION TODAY BECAUSE OF ALL THE INDOCTRINATION/BRAINWASHING THAT HE HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF. SO, AS YOU ALL KNOW I NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ADMITTING WHEN I AM WRONG, OR HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. FURTHERMORE,,, I HAVE NO PROBLEMS APOLOGIZING TO ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT I MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED, CAUSE I KEEP REMINDING MYSELF THAT YOU ARE VICTIMS YOURSELVES, AND EXACTLY WHERE I WAS NOT SO LONG AGO.

SO PLEASE,,, ***TAKE THE COGNITIVE-DISSONANCE CHALLENGE***, AND SEE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY SUFFERING, AND AFFECTED BY THIS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE, AS YOU WILL INSTANTLY FEEL BETTER, AND FREE ONCE YOU RID YOURSELF OF THIS PARASITE. AND IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW,,, THEN YOU ARE AFFLICTED BY THIS DISEASE. 🙁 BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE, BY SIMPLY ACCEPTING PROOF OVER THEORIES, AND BY LEAVING YOUR EGO COMPLETELY OUT OF IT. 🙂

. FROM THIS LITTLE KNOWN, BUT PHYSIOLOGICALLY CRIPPLING AILMENT THAT AFFECTS UP TO (7 OUT OF EVERY 10 PEOPLE) DEPENDING ON WHICH COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN. I SAY THIS BECAUSE THIS AILMENT CAN AFFECT WAS IS LISTED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FEW EXAMPLES LISTED BELOW. AND THE GOOD THING ABOUT-IT IS THAT YOU CAN DO IT, AND KEEP THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF, (WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND) YOU’S DO.
– YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS,,,
– YOUR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS, OR LACK OF THEM ALTOGETHER,,,
– YOUR ABILITY TO ACCEPT CHANGE
– YOUR OVERALL OUTLOOK ON LIFE
– YOUR ABILITY TO COMPLETELY, & FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT (THE EXACT MEANING) OF THE SO IMPORTANT WORDS BELOW ARE.
AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE THE COMBINATION OF THESE WORDS AND THEIR TRUE MEANINGS WHEN PUT TOGETHER HAVE OFTENTIMES FOOLED SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS OUT THERE INTO THINKING THAT THEY MEAN SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, WHEN IN FACT, THEY ARE/WERE ARRANGED IN THESE SMART SOUNDING SENTENCES WITH THEIR BIG WORDS, & ALL MAKING MANY OF THESE SENTENCES TAKE ON A WHOLE NEW MEANING THAT ONCE BROKEN DOWN SOUND TRUE THESE WORDS BELOW (THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY HAND PICKED) HAVE BEEN USED AGAINST US BY SIMPLY MAKING US ALL BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE ANOTHER MEANING ALTOGETHER. IN ORDER TO BRAINWASH, & TRICK-US ALL INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY MEAN SOMETHING COMPLETELY THAN WHAT THEY REALLY MEAN HAVE BEEN USED FOR MANY DECADES IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM SOUND MORE BELIEVABLE.

(THE MEANING OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE),,,
– WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH SOME MENTAL DISCOMFORT, OR IN OTHER WORDS (SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL STRESS) BECAUSE THEY FIND-OUT THAT THEY ARE, AND HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT THEIR PERCEIVED BELIEFS, BUT WILL NEVER ADMIT-IT.

– AND BECAUSE THEIR PERCEIVED BELIEFS HAVE BEEN PUT INTO QUESTION BECAUSE NEW EVIDENCES HAVE COME TO LIGHT, OR HAVE SURFACED THAT COMPLETELY, AND FULLY UNDERMINE/QUESTIONS THEIR BELIEF-SYSTEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DO KNOW THAT THEY ARE TRULY WRONG.
– THE SHEER, AND UTTER ANGER THAT PEOPLE WITH COGNITIVE DISSONANCE FEEL AND DISPLAY IS CAUSED BY THE DISCOMFORT THAT IS TRIGGERED BY A SITUATION IN WHICH A PERSON’S BELIEF *(CLASHES WITH NEW EVIDENCE PERCEIVED)* BY THE PERSON.

SO IN OTHER WORDS SOMEBODY THAT IS SUFFERING FROM COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS OFTENTIMES,,,

#4-A- AN EXTREMELY (EGOTISTICAL INDIVIDUAL) THAT WILL DO, OR SAY ANYTHING, AND WHATEVER IT TAKES IN ORDER TO NOT EVER HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THEY ARE, OR HAVE BEEN, WRONG ALL ALONG.

#4-B- SO BY NEVER ADMITTING TO OTHERS THAT THEY ARE INDEED WRONG,,, THEY WILL NEVER HAVE TO FIND THEMSELVES IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION WHERE THEY WOULD HAVE TO APOLOGIZE, BECAUSE AGAIN,,, THAT WOULD INTERFERE/CLASH WITH THEIR HUGE-EGO’S.

#4-C- A PERSON THAT WILL WHEN BACKED AGAINST THE WALL WITH EVIDENCE THAT CANNOT BE DISPUTED WHATSOEVER, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN TESTED, AND REPEATED IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT LIKE FOR EXAMPLE A LAB SETTING. AND THE RESULTS ALWAYS END-UP BEING EXACTLY THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE EXPERIMENT IS PERFORMED. I.E. OR TRUE-SCIENCE.

#4-D
(THE MEANING OF THE WORD RHETORIC),,,
SO THESE GLOBE-EARTH LYING-JEWS HAVE BEEN USING A VAST AMOUNT OF (COMPLETE & UTTER RHETORIC) IN ORDER TO TRY AND CONVINCE US ALL THAT THE WORD THEORY/THEORIES IS SIMPLY ANOTHER WORD, AND THE SAME AS THE WORD, AND THE MEANING OF THE WORD FACT, AND SHOULD BE REGARDED AS THE SAME THING AS A FACT WHEN IT IS NOTHING BUT FACTOIDS. SO BU USING THEIR SMART SOUNDING BIG WORDS, THAT THEORIES ARE ACTUALLY FACT, WHEN THIS COULD NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

#4-E
(THE MEANING OF THE WORD RHETORIC),,,
– THE STUDY OF THE TECHNIQUES INVOLVED IN USING LANGUAGE EFFECTIVELY, IN ORDER TO PUSH A BELIEF WHETHER TRUE, OR NOT ONTO OTHERS.
– THE ART OF USING SPEECH TO PERSUADE, OR INFLUENCE OTHERS INTO BELIEVING THE TOPIC AT HAND.
– USING SENTENCES IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM JOYFUL, OR PLEASANT TO READ, IN ORDER TO PLEASE INDIVIDUALS INTO BELIEVING THEM.
– OR SIMPLY USING TRICKERY, BY USING AN ARRAIGNMENT OF BIG WORDS NOT OFTEN USED IN SENTENCES, OR UNDERSTOOD BY MOST OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC, IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM LOOK MORE INTELLIGENTLY WRITTEN BY INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUALS IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM LOOK, OR SOUND MORE BELIEVABLE, WHETHER TRUE, OR NOT.

#4-F
(THE MEANING OF THE WORD FACTOID),,,
THE OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY DEFINES *A FACTOID* AS A BRIEF, OR TRIVIAL ITEM OF NEWS, OR INFORMATION AS AN ITEM OF *(UNRELIABLE INFORMATION)* THAT IS REPEATED SO OFTEN THAT IT BECOMES ACCEPTED AS FACT.