Reply To: long time lurker newly visible.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself long time lurker newly visible. Reply To: long time lurker newly visible.

I hope you are feeling better. Nothing like the real thing to put you off the fantasy. As I read your response I thought, haven’t I seen those videos where the person continue to live long enough to feel some awful things? Yes revenge gore is very satisfying. I dont believe there are pictures but an all time favorite story out of Toronto Canada many years ago was when a woman left her kids unattended while she went for a job interview or something. Her nosey neighbor instead of helping her ie, babysit… called CPS and had her children removed. When she got home she knew who had gotten her kids removed and went over with a machete and made quick work of her hands so she would never be able to dial a phone again. Always thought that response was spot on. Of course kids not even have a mother anymore. But … neighbor will think before she acts like a mean ass bitch again.