Reply To: Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show? Reply To: Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show?

Lord Wankdust
Participant

I read what you typed about fucking a 16 or 17 year old not being a crime here in the UK. I know that. Everyone in the UK knows that. Prince Andrew knew that, Giselaine Maxwell knew that and Epstein knew that.
What they also knew was that she was a US resident minor illegally transported across State lines and transported internationally for fucking – THAT is the crime being investigated by the FBI. It was for THAT crime (with different little girls) that Epstein went to golfing jail a decade ago. That was again why Epstein was inside last summer (where he was killed), except it was for the widespread use of multiple little girls worldwide, in a conspiracy to avoid US laws regarding the trafficking of minors for sex… and that is why Ponce Andrew is shitting himself. Ponce Andrew will not co-operate, he will not serve time – but he is ruined.

No Uk Police are after Ponce Andrew for having sex with a 16 or 17 year old. No-one has ever said that. The crime is being investigated by the FBI. Charges will be faced in the USA.

I couldn’t have been clearer.