Reply To: Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show? Reply To: Is the British Royal Family nothing but a reality tv show?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

You are correct, you couldn’t have been clearer; neither could your comment have been any more irrelevant with respect to mine.

I couldn’t have been clearer either. My point was to the people who say he was fucking an underage girl here. He wasn’t, and that alone was my point. YOU are the one who went running in another direction. I don’t disagree with your point about what they have all been doing but it had nothing to do with the point I was making. Read my initial post on it all again and you’ll see I was making the point about the age of consent in the UK, I wasn’t saying anything about other possible charges.

If Andrew faces any charges over here concerning this event I can assure you there will be nothing in the charges referring to underage sex. If he did her in the USA and he faces charges there then that is a different story. However, I wasn’t talking about the USA; you can go on about it being a crime in the USA – something I don’t deny – but it’s irrelevant in the context of my post because I am talking about UK law, not American law. What you in effect did was try to correct me on a point I didn’t even make!