Reply To: HOW TO PROVE THE EARTH IS ROUND.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics HOW TO PROVE THE EARTH IS ROUND. Reply To: HOW TO PROVE THE EARTH IS ROUND.

TheProtocolsOfZion
Participant

I’ve already addressed the temperatures, but I’ll do it again. Yes, it is cold up high, that’s because there is no dome, like I said, if there was a dome, it would be hot as fuck, but it is not, because there is no dome. What you are posting just proves what I am saying.

I said if there was a dome, it would be hot as fuck. There is no dome. So it is not as hot as fuck. That’s why it’s so cold up there.

The only things those videos show is a close up of a glacier. And, you said that the military is guarding the “ice wall” so how did these people get a video of the “ice wall” without getting killed?

I know already, there is no ice wall. There is no military guarding anything. You have a few videos of a glacier.

If they could get that close to an “ice wall” that is supposedly guarded by the military, then they could show the dome from there. If they are at the “ice wall” then they should be close to the “dome” edge and the edge of the flat earth. They could fire a rocket at the dome from there and video it.

Let’s see someone go to the “ice wall” and send up a ballon with a camera attached. Let’s see what we see up high.

If they could go to the “ice wall” then why not go a little bit farther and show the actual edge of the earth? After all, they were smooth enough to get past the military guarding the “ice wall”.

If they got that close to the “ice wall” in a plane, they could fly over and show the edge of the flat earth. They didn’t, because it doesn’t exist.