Reply To: Corey Feldman’s (my) TRUTH: The Rape Of 2 Coreys – Official Trailer

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Corey Feldman’s (my) TRUTH: The Rape Of 2 Coreys – Official Trailer Reply To: Corey Feldman’s (my) TRUTH: The Rape Of 2 Coreys – Official Trailer

karmen40
Participant

@crybaby
“Corey Feldman named 6 people, and apparently they’ve all been named before…”

I downloaded the “two coreys” tv series a few years ago, and have kept an eye on the situation since. Its true, i have heard all of these people named before…. by Feldman as far as i remember.

But TBH, what if it WAS a bunch of new names?? WHY did Feldman attempt to crowdfund his doc. , then charge 20 buck each to see it?! If Haim was such a good friend – whos story Feldman was desperate to tell – and if [as he has said] children are at daily risk in Hollywood… then why the FUCK did he just not report the names from day one? why was it essential that he made money from his “expose” documentary?
According to his accusations kids are diddled there every day… yet he has basically played a part in the continuation of this by not revealing names immediately and for free?! How can he argue that he has NOT been protecting these paedos when he has kept shtum until there was a cheque in it for him? Everyday he has kept his gob shut, more kids are being abused.
Ok, as we’ve seen – the names have already been named. But Feldmans promo for his doc. strongly implied that he would be naming UNKNOWN names
What a piece of fucking shit.

Now, im not saying that paedophilia in hollyweird is NOT happening.
All im doing is questioning the motives of the money grubbing cunt Feldman.

Im not generally a violent man, and no-one at BG has ever seen me threaten anyone. But i would love to smash Corey Feldmans stupid fuckin face right in