Reply To: ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS! Reply To: ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS!

pigsonthewing
Participant

I’m pro active and yes, most candidates are corporate whores. However I vote, simply because it drives me nuts, being a victim to their corrosive pieces of legislation they pass.

Whoever your candidate is, left right or in between, they shouldn’t be locked out of debates, simply because he/she, doesn’t adhere to their “winner take all 1% mentality.”

AFter Tulsi sent Mrs. Harris packing, shortly after the first debate as a result of her filthy corporate lies, Tulsi was the most Googled candidate out of all of them. By removing her shortly afterwards from the remaining debates, the American sheeple went back in to “apathy mode.” A sense of “voting for the lesser scumbag.”

Our filthy media are very aware, of which candidate will yield them corporate profits, and which ones won’t. I had a few issues with Tulsi. However courage and integrity, along with a sense of “the common good,” rank VERY HIGH with me.

In closing, I’m proud of her. It took a lot of courage and integrity, to stand up to these heartless spirochetes. I too, am a minority. In a sense that I’m a baby boomer, who will end up voting for a millennial.

Sorry to say, it was my generation, who screwed theirs. However, it’s going to take these same millennials, to start to mobilize towards taking this country back.

I have my opinions about that. However, these corporate ringworms, aren’t gonna pave the road towards their prosperity anytime soon.

My “Tulsi 2020” bumper sticker will be regularly cleaned and maintained, all the way through November’s election. Simply as a resul,t of rejecting this filthy system that I live under. I do my very best, to disconnect from it as much as possible. My freedom and happiness depends on it. And I’m liking the results, I’m happy to say.

So hello November 2020!

…I got your “Act of Deviance.”