Reply To: ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS! Reply To: ELECTION CANCELLED, MARSHAL LAW DECLARED, PAPER MONEY HAS VIRUS, GOING CASHLESS!

Haha. I didn’t mean to offend you . I actually agree with all you have said . I am no different to you, in that I also try to unite disparate people. All I said was that loving everyone unconditionally won’t save you. That has already been tried through the ages and most recently in the last decade where really nice people (eg pacifists in Gaza ,Syria ,Iraq) had their heads- chopped off for preaching brotherly love.

You can’t befriend rabid dog pigs, you can only quarantine them from other dogs and humans.

I really I have done heaps to help the average person ,mainly by informing as I’m not a feeding the multitude kind of guy. I’m more like John the Baptist , more a talker ,funder and doer rather than soup kitchens etc. To each his own.

Of course ,they would kill Jesus . They are exactly like the Pharisees he railed about.

I still love ya.