Reply To: CASH IS DIRTY! LET’S BAN IT AND GO CASHLESS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics CASH IS DIRTY! LET’S BAN IT AND GO CASHLESS! Reply To: CASH IS DIRTY! LET’S BAN IT AND GO CASHLESS!

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

I had to go out today to collect a prescription and I also had to go to the bank because I had taken too much cash out and left myself so I couldn’t cover a grocery delivery. When I went to the bank they were on limited opening hours and so I had to wait outside for about half an hour. Others began to gather and we stood around chatting to one other with everyone giving space to each other.

At 10am some young girls in the bank came to open the door. They were barking orders, waving their hands, pointing in all directions…..me, I just rolled my eyes at them. One gave me a look and then started on about the government said this, the government said that, and it was beneficial to do this and that. I stopped her and told her the most beneficial thing she could ever do for herself during her life was to ignore government advice. She then started on about “the danger” and I just said that some of us weren’t as paranoid as others. She had a moment where her mouth opened and her jaw dropped but before she could start again I threw her a curve ball and (paraphrasing) I said:

“You girls come out here as a team, barking orders and ranting about safety, yet you all approach a group of members of the public without any of you having any masks on nor any gloves, not only putting yourself at risk from us, but also putting US at risk from YOU! Do you see the hypocrisy in your attitude to us?”

I wasn’t concerned about risk, I was just making the point to her seeing that SHE was the one with all the concerns, but now I was getting mad at this little upstart and so I rolled my eyes at her again and walked inside to do what I came to do before I started to tear strips off her. Fucking snowflakes. I’ll be glad when the economy collapses and they are all dying on the street shouting “I am so offended” as the gangs of looters murder them.