Reply To: ALL SCHOOLS PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN-HOMESCHOOLING FROM NOW ON.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ALL SCHOOLS PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN-HOMESCHOOLING FROM NOW ON. Reply To: ALL SCHOOLS PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN-HOMESCHOOLING FROM NOW ON.

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

You should take a look at the SRSrocco report on YouTube and watch vids with Steve St. Angelo explaining about how everything, precious metals included, has a value based around energy. I’ve linked the video page for you at the end of the post. There are two people producing vids on there: Tom Cloud is one and Steve St. Angelo is the other. Tom’s vids tend to have his face in the thumbnail.

The problem now is it’s taking more and more energy to get what we need. Think about this: if it takes the equivalent of three barrels of oil to get one barrel of oil out of the ground then what’s the point of even trying to bring oil up? In the same manner, if the monetary selling price of a barrel of oil is (say) $30 but the monetary cost to get it is $50 then the oil business has a problem. Steve notes all this and has a real in-depth explanation of it all but you’ll have to go through his vids (not Tom’s) to find it all. There are plenty to watch. I can believe that what lies ahead isn’t going to be fun and there’s a very good reason why they are locking us down. Concerns about oil are very real to those at the top and I can see it being behind this move they could be making now.

You mentioned in another thread about something possibly happening during the Passover week. Well, you aren’t the only one thinking about that though I narrowed it down to Tuesday and Wednesday this week for the start – if anyhing is going to happen. Sundown here in the UK is 7.20pm Tuesday which marks Nisan 14. I have long believed that anything the Jews might set into motion will be done on this date and I base this on Jewish history. The tenth plague and the start of the Exodus was brought about on Nisan 14, The Passover – so named because the death God brought to the land passed over the Jewish homes marked by the blood. The Jews put Jesus to death on Nisan 14 and the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was started during Passover. Anything major for the Jews seems to happen around this time of year.

To those who say “Religious bullshit” let me say this. It doesn’t matter if you believe it or if I believe it….the fact is THE JEWS BELIEVE IT! So don’t just dismiss this out of hand as rubbish because you think God isn’t real. What you or I think is irrelevant.

Anyway, @theprotocolsofzion, take a look at some of Steve’s vids, you might find them interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCED7G7CZfqdSV9zttlr1M_g/videos