Reply To: Do you really want to know the truth about the economy?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Do you really want to know the truth about the economy? Reply To: Do you really want to know the truth about the economy?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Good for you! I managed to find half a dozen this week. Keep picking up as much as you can, even if it means paying over the top. Always bear in mind that $100 silver will be reached easily and the ratio of 100-1 will also drop right down, possibly even to as low as 10-1. I will be converting my silver to gold when it drops. Speaking of gold, I was just this minute looking at gold futures and it’s at $1740.60.

Here’s something else to think about. You know gold and the dollar are inversely correlated, don’t you? So if the dollar is holding up well, how is gold rising? The answer is simple. The dollar is holding up well AGAINST OTHER FIAT CURRENCIES, but it’s losing value to gold. This will tell you that the dollar IS losing value, its purchasing power is falling. It has to; you can’t keep pumping fake money into the economy and not expect the currency to lose value. Right now the velocity of money is very low which is why we are heading towards deflation for now, but once it picks up the inflation-genie will pop out of the bottle and when that happens, it ain’t going back in and it’ll all end up as hyperinflation….maybe even super hyperinflation. You’ll see silver at a trillion dollars an ounce. The problem is though, the dollar will be worthless and so a trillion times worthless equals….worthless! @theprotocolsofzion