Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

thedre
Participant

@Illegalsmile55 @TheProtocolsOfZion @HamburgerBob @EmptySoul @VincitOmniaVeritas & @PhsycoTheRapist
For those of You who do not know how these sites/Names Above work, you simply add flat-earth You Tube Channel,,,
Or just Add You-Tube Channel After typing the name of the site that you want to visit,,, & Bingo you got that site

The reason that i pulled up all of these good, and authentic sites names was because when you do a search for this topic,,, you will notice that Jewgle,,, & Jew-Tube Always hides them way, way back, and on the 20th,. or even 30th. page.

So because they keep-on showing-you’s all shill sites first (like the ones that i have posted in the second part) of the first forum-page, many of you’s will simply go on one of these, and get loads of bullshit, and ridiculous non authentic Flat-Earth sites that will ultimately turn you completely off from ever wanting to research-it again.

So by doing all of this hard work, which took me about 2 Full Days to gather-up from my Bookmark pages, and on the net in order to not have you’s go through what I Have gone throughout the years to get down to the truth,. So Thanks Lisa for bringing this up to my attention, as what you did was to actually help me out when you said that these names, and numbers meant nothing. Cause they do once you add the you tube channel next to them.
So Thanks Girl,,,
Andre. 🙂