Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

thedre
Participant

NOW THESE 398 FLAT-EARTH TRUTH CHANNELS ARE JUST A DROP IN THE BUCKET OF FLAT-EARTH SITES OUT THERE. I AM, AND HAVE BEEN CURRENTLY WORKING ON POSTING MORE NON-ZIONIST,, CONTROLLED-OPPOSITION SITES THAT SPEND THEIR WHOLE TIME SIMPLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS 100% PROVEN FLAT-EARTH TRUTH LOOK STUPID.

AND THEY DO THIS BY CALLING US NAMES, RIDICULING US & CUTTING US ALL DOWN, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO-PROOF TO PRESENT US WITH, LOL. AND I MEAN NONE GUYS/GALS,,, NADA,,, ZILCH FUCK-ALL, CAUSE IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD HAVE RESORT TO CHILDISH NAME-CALLING LIKE MANY OF THE SHEEPLE HERE ALSO DO, (AND YOU’S KNOW WHO YOU ARE) ALRIGHT.

SO IF THEY AT NASA,,, THE JEWISH RUN, AND CONTROLLED WESTERN GOVERNMENTS,,, AND THEIR MULTIPLE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION YOU-TUBE SITES HAVE NOTHING IN THE FORM OF *PROVEN-FACTUAL-EVIDENCE* TO PROVIDE US WITH,,, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU’S HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, AND SOME REAL-SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUPPLY US WITH. BECAUSE ALL THAT YOU’S ARE DOING IN ESSENCE, IS SIMPLY REGURGITATING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED WITH, & LEARNED IN SCHOOL,,, IN HISTORY-CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY’S,,, MOVIES,,, AND SO ON??

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY DEBUNKED (ALL OF IT),, THIS IMPOSSIBLE, AND NONSENSICAL (I MILLION MILE AN HOUR) SPINNING BALL,,, GLOBE,,, OR THIS **PEAR-SHAPED-EARTH** LOL, LOL, HORSESHIT MULTIPLE YEARS AGO. SO WHAT YOU’S KEEP DOING IS THAT YOU’S SUPPLY US,,, OR ME MORE-PRECISELY) WITH NOTHING BUT COMPLETE THEORIZED-GARBAGE, WHEN WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN ALL OF YOUR YOU-TUBE CHANNELS, & PROOF-LESS “”CARTOON CHANNELS””.

SO WITH ALL OF OUR OVER (** 1 BILLION + NOW **) MEMBERS/BELIEVERS (AND GROWING EXTREMELY FAST) HIGHLY EDUCATED, (NOT INDOCTRINATED) INTELLIGENT-INDIVIDUALS, THAT HAVE STUDIED (AND HAVE DONE SO IN LENGTH) THE MANY REAL-SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATIONS/EXPERIMENTS THAT WERE PERFORMED, AND OBSERVED BY THE LIKES OF, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,,,
NIKOLA TESLA,,, ROWBOTHAM,,, PICCARD,,, VOLIVA,,, MICHEALSON,,, MORLEY,,, KAYSING,,, RENE,,, & FURGESON,,, JUST TO NAME A FEW, YOU’S HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO SIMPLY FIGHT ME ON THIS TOPIC WHEN YOU’S HAVE NEVER,,, EVER STUDIED-IT AT LENGTH LIKE ALL OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE.

BUT INSTEAD, YOU’S SIMPLY DECIDE TO BELIEVE THE ZIONIST-JEWS,,, THE FREEMASONS,,, THE ILLUMINATI,, THE CORRUPT SECRET SOCIETIES,,, AND THE LIKE,,, THAT ARE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT THE CENTER OF THIS GLOBAL DECEPTION. AND THAT IS FUCKING-SHAMEFUL TO SAY THE VERY LEAST,,, SHAMEFUL. 🙁