Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY Reply To: HERE IS A LIST OF TRUE EARTH CHANNELS THAT WILL HAVE YOU DECIDE INFORMATIVELY

thedre
Participant

SO ALL I ASK OF YOU’S IS THAT, IF YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS FLAT-EARTH TRUTH THAN YOU ORIGINALLY ANTICIPATED, THEN PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EGO BEHIND,, AND YOUR FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED, OR SHUNNED, AND FREE YOURSELVES FROM THIS EVIL, GLOBAL-LIE THAT WE (HAVE ALL) BEEN SUBJECTED TO SINCE OUR EARLY CHILDHOOD YEARS. AND I SAY THIS CAUSE THE LOVE, AND THE FEELING OF TRUE FREEDOM THAT YOU WILL INSTANTLY FEEL WHEN YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A CREATOR,,, AN AFTERLIFE, AND THAT WE ALL HAVE AN IMPORTANT PURPOSE TO PLAY IN THIS, OUR SHORT LIFETIME, IT WILL TRULY BLOW YOU AWAY, LIKE YOU COULD HAVE NEVER, EVER HAVE IMAGINED.

AND BECAUSE (WELL AT LEAST FOR MYSELF ANYWAY) HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT, AND WHO IS WRONG, YOU’S WILL NEVER, EVER HEAR ME SAY “”I TOLD YOU SO”” EVER! BUT INSTEAD IF YOU WANT TO EXAMINE AND INVESTIGATE THIS FLAT-EARTH FOR YOURSELF, AND WITH A FRESH SET OF EYES, I WILL PROVIDE ANY HELP THAT YOU NEED/REQUIRE IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS THE MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE, AND SMOOTH SAILING THAT YOU EVER THOUGH POSSIBLE. AND REMEMBER JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO EXPLORE-IT, OR CHECK IT OUT, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE AN INSTANT FLAT-EARTHER, SO WORRY NOT ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK, BUT INSTEAD WONDER ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES THAT CAN/WILL EXIST WHEN YOU FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.