Reply To: Out of Shadows – New Documentary About Mass Media, Manipulation and Trafficking

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Out of Shadows – New Documentary About Mass Media, Manipulation and Trafficking Reply To: Out of Shadows – New Documentary About Mass Media, Manipulation and Trafficking

illegalsmile55
Participant

HAHA!!! Nothing shocks him!! OH HOHOHO I’m dying here. I love his desperate attempts to time and time again try and persuade us all that the holohoax is exactly like the flat earth. That, in his reasoning, if the holocaust was a lie, so is the globe earth. Almost like he’s desperately trying insinuate that if we don’t agree with flat earth, we also don’t agree about the holohoax. SAD! Have you noticed how this flat earth shit with him follows a cycle? It’s like a lunar cycle, only he would probably call it a FE cycle, because in DRE-land, there is no moon. It’s about a three weeks cycle, almost as if it coincides with meds needing refilled, or just got filled. I’m gonna guess the first.
For all his ‘wisdom’, he still can’t figure out how to correctly tag someone…smh.