Reply To: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND HOW IT CAN/WILL MAKE YOU FURIOUS & DRIVE YOU CRAZY

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND HOW IT CAN/WILL MAKE YOU FURIOUS & DRIVE YOU CRAZY Reply To: COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND HOW IT CAN/WILL MAKE YOU FURIOUS & DRIVE YOU CRAZY

Lord Wankdust
Participant

This all is still over someone’s Flat Earth gibberish. Them threats ain’t veiled my Maine Friend! That is psychosis… “if you wont say you believe me about the Earth being a flat pancake after I post some YT crud then I’ll come and find ya! Cos Maine is small.”

Not as small as Scotland Andre. We are around 10,000 square km smaller than Maine – but we have five (5) times as many people. That ain’t a Zionist conspiracy. It is actually true.

And dinosaurs did roam the Earth. And Scotland did use to be joined to Canadia and Maine back then. We broke apart following an argument about fossils or something and took 100 Million years to drift across the North Atlantic before bumping into the North of England. We’ve been stuck with the English ever since.

And it is Cognitive Dissonance. Please spell correctly in future, do not use upper case when you shouldn’t. Now please sit at the back of the class and practice your letters. Wait behind at the end.