Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

thedre
Participant

Yea,,, funny you mention this, cause i went for a nap ater supper,,, got up an hour ago, and seen that at the starting of the Ottawa’s 11 O’Clock C.B.C. News Channel. He said that this was not the right time to start implementing new laws, but as soon as this is done & over with they will start looking at gun-control.

And why??? only cause this Jew was able to procure himself an R.C.M.P. Looking Car, & Uniform??? And that he had also acquire some fully automatic weapons across the border in the U.S..?? Why Da-Fuck should we have to pay for this **Jewish set-up asshole which i believe the whole thing was a set-up**

And how do we know that this Cunt-Jew was killed to begin with, when nobody was around, and on the streets to see his body being shot, and himself killed??? I Say this because the streets were all empty due to (Social-Distancing.) So how do we truly know for sure that he was not simply switched by a 50 year-old unclaimed dead john do and that the Killer Jew Wortman has not been moved out of country under an assumed name?? NAME, and AN Unnamed ??

Starting to look like A Complete Set-Up, and show TO REMOVE CANADIANS OF ALL THEIR WEAPONS MAN 🙁