Reply To: WHO IS MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT? IS IT NEW YORK CITY? WILL NEW YORK GET NUKED?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WHO IS MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT? IS IT NEW YORK CITY? WILL NEW YORK GET NUKED? Reply To: WHO IS MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT? IS IT NEW YORK CITY? WILL NEW YORK GET NUKED?

New York still stands…
Where did you get this prophesy from?

The idiot Hasid Jew Health Minister of Israel said in public that The Messiah (of the Jews, not Jesus) would come down and cure the world of Covid 19 before 20th April 2020. Well he didn’t , and we still have covid. That is how I know that Judaism is a crock of shit for sure. There may be a God who is also worshipped by the Jews but I know for sure that Jews and Jews priests can’t tell me anything new about him !

If Jesus does come ,he may in fact save the Jews as well as prophesied ,but it won’t be because the Jews predict it! If anything ,the Christians made the best prediction of leaving it relatively open -ended.

Now why a nation would make an anti-science Orthodox Jew a Health minister l will never know. Probably like making a Christian Creationist a Science /Innovation/Tech Minister in the English-speaking countries! Idiots!! This cockhead of a Jew Heath Minister said his orthodox Jews were protected by God from getting covid ! His sect has the one of the highest if not the highest rate of Covid amongst all Israelis!!!