Reply To: Guy in Hawaii Exposes Lies About People Lining Up to Get Tested for COVID-19

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Guy in Hawaii Exposes Lies About People Lining Up to Get Tested for COVID-19 Reply To: Guy in Hawaii Exposes Lies About People Lining Up to Get Tested for COVID-19

thedre
Participant

Holy-Fuck Mark how many of these do you find, and read, before finding the credible ones, or the ones that seam to make more sense than the others?? lol. I am getting quite confused with all of the info coming from all sides. And i say this because some of my other regular You-Tube Trusted Sites also have their own opinions thrown-in. So after awhile you start taking little bits of info off of everyone and you start to try and make sense of it all i guess. So who, and what do you believe, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now i think that there really is a virus out there, but it is no worse than the previous ones, this one is just blown right out of proportion to scare the public half to death, and while they keep them completely focused on it, they, (The Jew-Scum) can then take their sweet time while implementing their own greedy agenda, whatever this might be. Scary times man, and not cause of the Corona-Virus but because of not knowing exactly what’s to come next. But yet again & either way we will still get fucked in the end. ๐Ÿ™