Reply To: COMMUNIST CHIA SENTENCES WHITE AUSTRALIAN MAN TO DEATH.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics COMMUNIST CHIA SENTENCES WHITE AUSTRALIAN MAN TO DEATH. Reply To: COMMUNIST CHIA SENTENCES WHITE AUSTRALIAN MAN TO DEATH.

No POZ ,we can’t do as you say simply because he is White.

If you want to save White criminals simply on the basis of their race you can start with America. They have many Whites on Death Row ,most with good reason .

I will support you fighting for our own in suitable circumstances as I have proved in the Minneapolis Riots posts but not save a vile convict just because of his skin colour.That is morally wrong .

POZ ,as a parent I would do all I could to save my child but in the Bible a child is responsible for their actions after 12 .It is the child’s fault.This fucker was 25!

Where would we be as a society if we demolished every law to prevent OUR child from being executed. So to save your son you would tear down every law which keeps my son safe? Why? Is your son somehow special compared to mine? No …he isn’t ,not in society’s eyes nor God’s.

Yes , Spock it is a smirky face and I know this fool was a wealth creation shill previously and an actor; so good at fooling people.