Reply To: Everyone’s thoughts on the supernatural or the paranormal ?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Everyone’s thoughts on the supernatural or the paranormal ? Reply To: Everyone’s thoughts on the supernatural or the paranormal ?

despy
Participant

I believe in all of the above. I also have had enough occurrences/ interaction with passed on loved ones to know even though they are no longer here in the physical they are most definitely with me spiritually.

I tend to have less faith in demons,ghosts and hauntings. But I do believe people with such experiences believe they have happened ,if that makes sense..

I am not requesting irrefutable proof of such beings or entities. thanks but no thanks, satan.

Above all I am huge believer in energy,frequency and vibration. I feel it across people I encounter and all structures. So much so that I know it is time for me to get out of this place I currently call home. I would like to think of myself as very strong and tough but I am no match for this funk that envelops this space. I admit defeat, and continue to pray for strength