Reply To: WHITE WOMEN GETTING BEAT UP BY NON WHITES.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WHITE WOMEN GETTING BEAT UP BY NON WHITES. Reply To: WHITE WOMEN GETTING BEAT UP BY NON WHITES.

thedre
Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
Lol,,, That’s It ??? 🙁 After not seeing you, or speaking to you for months and a Lol, is all you have to say to me?? I’m Genuinely Hurt Brother. So I Guess What @Desp said a while ago was indeed true.
And that was that everybody now, and for awhile now hates my guts, which was the reason why i was not on much lately, or semi-absent for the most part, the last two weeks or so.

Cause since reading what “I Now Know To Be The 100% Truth” from desp, she has has made me open my eyes by making me realize that my Flat-Earth Stuff really did have that bad of an effect, and a negative impact on my overall self as an individual. So that was the beginning of when people started being so incredibly Hateful/Cold towards me.

But Never did Yourself, or desp take-it (My Flat-Earth Stuff) too seriously,,throwing a few jokes my way instead of just shunning me as if i never existed, or was part of a family (This Family) Anymore. You’s never took it to the extreme, and to the point where you were either embarrassed, or just too furious to even talk to me anymore.

But for some people to be hating my guts so much, and to just completely stop talking to me unless it is to cut me down to the lowest, and embarrass me to the fullest extent because of what my beliefs, or what my thoughts were/are on certain topics,,, i could never understand Never!

As i could not do that to my worse enemy, which i honestly do not have, as i have always been a guy with a big heart. A guy that has always been quick to forgive and forget, and willing to lend a hand to anyone in need,,, Always brother. I Cant do it bud,,, i cannot hold grudges or hate a fellow human so much,

And if i do blow (Once In Awhile) It’s because even though i have been trying “and trying so hard” to ignore all of the hateful remarks, mockery, and the ridiculing, the build-up would become to much to bare it would hurt too much for myself to admit that i did not read-it/them when (I Lied) and Did Read Them All, S I let it out, but never meant what i said to them. 🙁

And now that you’s all know that i have spent the last 3 weeks, or so reading all of the hateful things that many have written about me, it would be silly of me to just not leave and for good. I Mean would you stay brother?? How do you stay somewhere that you are clearly not wanted anymore, and carry on with your head up high??

I Mean To read what people have said/wrote about you just about (Every Single Day) and I Really Did read them all (even when not tagged),as they are not hard to find as they are everywhere. And if i do blow a couple times a year “Now”,,, i am always the first & “Only Person” to apologize and Very Sincerely so. So P.O.Z. & desp please forgive me if i find it mind-boggling how people can just hate me so bad, when i myself cannot do it,,, I Cant.

And Again,,, because desp & Yourself have always been brutally honest with me by telling me not what i want to hear but what i need to hear, you two have always been in my heart as good caring individuals who look out for my own best interest in the process, and never fake, or non trustworthy.

And i say this cause like Yourself also P.O.Z. you (Never Beat Around The Bush) with me but instead *You Always* said-it like it is, truthfully and honestly like Good & True Friends. And because of this,,, i Always Respected You immensely Brother which is something that i never told you, but felt you deserved to know.

So In Closing,,,
I Was just joking in my first paragraph about only saying Lol To me brother.
No i was not high or drunk while writing this,,, in fact i have never been more sober in my life, having not even smoked a joint in 3 days now, a record for me, lol.
And i wanted to thank-You’s for being good friends for all these years.
I Love You Both and very much so, just wanted you’s to know.