Reply To: Trump Hires Suspected Member of Epstein’s Ring and Israeli Prop Alan Dershowitz

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Trump Hires Suspected Member of Epstein’s Ring and Israeli Prop Alan Dershowitz Reply To: Trump Hires Suspected Member of Epstein’s Ring and Israeli Prop Alan Dershowitz

I fucken knew it! In my bones! I’v e been watching this case closely. First we heard Dershowitz ‘s name dropped. Then he was helping out in Epstein’s cases, Then he wanted to keep certain files from being unsealed due to a third party case ,then he wanted files having to do with him kept sealed and now the pussy is out of the bag!

Strangely, I saw an episode of Special Victim’s Unit which i hate ,but one night decided to watch. The case was about ,you guessed it College /Uni professor of law? /lit? arrested for dating and hanging out with underage girls and he looked like Dershowitz. The episode could be two or three years old, yet even so i believe the Hollywood world of course knew about him amd ALL the rest that have never been named to us plebs. So they release all the crap as a fictional device!

I think it was called A “Roman a’ clef” novel in fiction books once upon a time.