Reply To: Thousands March in Berlin Against Coronavirus Plandemic Lockdown

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Thousands March in Berlin Against Coronavirus Plandemic Lockdown Reply To: Thousands March in Berlin Against Coronavirus Plandemic Lockdown

thedre
Participant

Hey Guys/Gals,,,

I also sent this message to Mark. But seeing how many of our Awesome Best-Gore Members Reside In Germany, i thought that it would not hurt to ask if any of you have herd anything about the Large Protest. And because Mark has become incredibly busy since this Dirty-Zionist-Jew-Pigs Fakedemic begun i was wondering if there are any of out there that have heard anything.

And i mean from the (-Jew-Mainstream media) Also, as it would be nice to hear the truth Online,,, and then the Crock-O-Shit Jew-Owned Press. Any information related to/about the huge Protest in Germany. It would be cool to know if any,,, *Even One Person* has ended-up getting this Fake-Pandemic from this massive get together.

Cause As you are well aware of, they could have quite easily have implanted under our small noses, a couple of *(Evil Jew-Agents of Satan)* to then say that they have Covid-19 from it???

But then again this rally seamed to be so well organized seeing the size of it, that it seams that they had nothing leak-out about it’s date, and area. Now That Was Crazy-Mark. Imagine how long it would take to organize something so large and multiple thousands of people attending??

Than-You
Andre. 🙂