Reply To: Girl with Small Labia Is Like Guy with Small Penis

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Girl with Small Labia Is Like Guy with Small Penis Reply To: Girl with Small Labia Is Like Guy with Small Penis

Lord Wankdust
Participant

I like a woman’s clamjungle to be kinda tidy. It is distressing and upsetting to see one which looks like a badly packed monster kebab, an overflowing butcher’s dustbin or a gland-canyon-of-ham dangling from what might be a rescue poodle. Is it a realistic notion for a woman to think that a guy can get turned on when faced with a blart that looks like an axe wound on a gorilla, a rip on a werewolf’s hide or a shotgun blast to a an adult Musk-Ox? At this stage of my life I’d probably still have go and keep my thoughts to myself.
However, one of those surgically enhanced, trim, tight-lipped shiny quims which appear to have been depilated and buffed to a high glossy sheen also can be off-putting because they seem so unnatural. Like a cigar clipper or a knife sharpener made from a baby dolphin’s snout.
Indeed merely thinking of these long-lost delights has placed me in what I call “a vagitative state“. This is a trance-like reverie usually reserved for long car or train journeys. Often accompanied by a semi, a flob-on or a fully-loaded trouser mauser. When I am in this state I would sink my kidney-nudger into any crumbly old fish-vent and fire my love custard into those warm pressed hams.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Lord Wankdust.