Reply To: IS THE EARTH A GLOBE, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID, PEAR SHAPED, OR FLAT???

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IS THE EARTH A GLOBE, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID, PEAR SHAPED, OR FLAT??? Reply To: IS THE EARTH A GLOBE, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID, PEAR SHAPED, OR FLAT???

Cock Carousel
Participant

@thedre hey my good brother, I just wanted to share with you this 10,000% truth that will be life changing and will make you question everything you have ever known. I am going to back this up with FACTUAL videos documenting our reality, which as you know we are being lied to by NASA. Yes, I am talking of an unavoidable truth that will disrupt life as we know it, when the masses finally begin to wake up. Have you heard of the NIKON P-1000?????? There have been revolutionary advances in these ULTRA-ZOOM CAPABLE cameras and they have honestly surpassed telescopes in the sheer PROOF that they bring to the table. Have you ever wondered why we are not allowed to visit Antarctica? Because if we did it would turn this society UPSIDE-DOWN with 100,000% PROOF of our GOD-CREATED paradise with the FIRMAMENT above. I was the true target on September 11, 2001 – because I knew this GOD-GIVEN TRUTH that I think you know my good B-G brother!!!!!! I have many,many videos that will show 1,000,000% PROOF that John Lennon knew our great everlasting world is not what we think it is. Why do engineers not account for the curvature of the earth when building roads, or rails, or bridges???? It is because they know this 1,000,000,000% TRUTH that cannot be hidden from the public any longer!!!!!! You and I Andre, my good B-G brother, we are the light that shines on this world. We are the ones who will educate everyone else with videos that show 1,000,000,000,000% PROOF about the world we live in and how the government and NASA are lying to everyone – those dirty rotten manipulators. We can start a movement so strong ***WITH 1,000,000,000,000,000% PROOF*** nobody will be able argue against it. Take care my good B-G brother!!!!!!