Reply To: Dr. Michael Baden (JFK, Epstein…) Set to Perform Autopsy on George Floyd

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Dr. Michael Baden (JFK, Epstein…) Set to Perform Autopsy on George Floyd Reply To: Dr. Michael Baden (JFK, Epstein…) Set to Perform Autopsy on George Floyd

An excellent story but my ears pricked up when i read he was involved with Epstein’s autopsy. This is because I remember that Epstein was actually checked by a goto lady -coroner who happens to be Jewish.

Also ,from memory ,JFK had military guys take his body away from the hospital and all tissue samples/bloodwork were taken away never to be seen again . So i checked and found this. I can’t vouch for it but it seems true.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/11/fact-check-doctor-didnt-autopsy-jfk-mlk-epstein-and-george-floyd/5329657002/

He looked on as Epstein was autopsied and – surprisingly for me – said Epstein was murdered,so at least in this one instance he was not on the gov/ propaganda side. So maybe he does tell the truth to the Floyd family . In both Epstein and Floyd he is being paid by the families and their supporters ,so maybe he really is a rat who says what those paying him want to hear. I have met many people in medicine and management like this.