Reply To: THE GERMANS WEREN’T THE BAD GUYS! THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS! :-)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics THE GERMANS WEREN’T THE BAD GUYS! THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS! :-) Reply To: THE GERMANS WEREN’T THE BAD GUYS! THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS! :-)

Much of what you say both is true and I aree with . However ,we can not whitewash the bad that Hitler did do. The only way to call Hitler “good” is if you believe that him killing many fellow Fascists was worth it to kill off Jews!

The UK ,Australia ,France ,Greece ,Yugoslavia,Poland etc were all Fascist or Conservative and he still warred with and /or invaded them. WWII Was not about Fascism against Communism ,it was about domination of land by Germans.Hitler was allied and best friends with Russia and Communism and they both fucked Poland together killing and murdering …white people. Do you know what Hitler’s plans was for The UK and its colonies? It was to have them as simple sheep -farmers . .Total deindustrialisation !Canada would be simply good for wood and minerals.

Hitler slaughtered and invaded -Czechoslovakia -all white people, killed 20 million Russians -white people .
He murdered people in all the countries I mention in the second paragraph -white people – and then even killed off former Fascist allies -white people -like the Italians ,Hungarians,Vichy
French,Finnish and Romania .

Have you read his writings? I have. He was a cocksucker of Moslems and adored the biggest butcher of white and christians until he himself came along-Mustapha Kemal the Turk. Ironically a son of convert Jews. Hitler kowtowed to a Jew and a Moslem. He even brought in and settled Moslems into Northern Italy/Souther Austria.

Countries and people that initially loved him and were white and Christian finally saw what he was about and fought back. Hungary,Italy ,Finland and your Favourites, the Fascist-minded Ukros. Even they despised him and fought back and rejoined Soviet Russian armies! Do you know the rapes and murders those beloved Nazis of yours visited on the Belorussians and Ukrainians? The documents are there for the reading.

Some Georgian (Soviet Fascist Georgians) Ss troops even rebelled against the Germans in Texel in Holland and became heroes.

Hitler’s laws on Jewishness were even slacker than my own as (at) Bolshevikgirls proved to me! He even allowed his allies to protect their own Jews which they did. Italy and Bulgaria are only two of his main allies that never touched a hair on The heads of their Jews whilst in control. A hypocrite.

All the above is just the top of the iceberg ,of the evidence that puts the lie to the claim that Hitler was good ,wanted what was best for White people and was the champion against Jews and Communism.

I know Irving well and have read many of his books. I admire his tenacity ,brains but he is a little tainted by some good evidence that he forged and/or altered many of the original docs he supposedly consulted.i actually came across the book i read it in recently but can’t remember the name. I own it so when i next do a springclean i will tell you the title or you can look it up.

I think many of those who think Hitler was good need to take off their rose-coloured glasses,read more books than just those spouted about by Nazi websites and have a real good think about things.

You know i like your writings ,I find you measured and generally agree with most of what you say on manifold topics, but on this one topic it seems we will disagree for the moment.