Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

thedre
Participant

@Hamburgerbob

I Agree with You 100% and totally my Good Brother Bob, as all they can check for with their tests is if you have a virus, or flu, and that’s it, cause they cannot tell you if it is a specific flu,, or type of Virus, as they have No Specific way to find, and isolate this FAKE-CORONA-VIRUS-BULLSHIT,,, NONE.

So if you are A Truther, and speak bad about The Establishment, but especially The Jew-Cunts, then the Jewish Head of The Hospital will make sure that you are given by injection in your saline solution, this weird type of Disease.

And it will affect your lungs, and your ability to breathe properly, while also weakening your heart in the process. And the ventilator will only worsen it, as they use it to put you out, and in An induced Coma, therefore never seeing the light of day, or in other words never wake-up again.

So B G Brothers and Sisters, if you get symptoms of a bad cold, or flu *DO NOT EVER* tell anyone, or go to the hospital. Just use what is already at our disposal like some good, homemade Chicken broth soup,, a few Aspirin (Which btw is Incredibly Good For Your Heart) and your overall circulatory-system, instead of taking Tylenol.

Also, make sure that you get plenty of rest while recuperating. And also make sure that you drink plenty od liquids like Tea, or Spring Water, in order to stay/remain well hydrated while your immune system fights off this virus.

And i promise you that if you do as i have recommended you do,,, after a week, or so, you will fight it, or kill it off by again,,, by utilizing your body’s very own immune system. And you will then recover rather quickly, and come-out of it relatively unscathed. 🙂 🙂 🙂