Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Hamburger Bob
Participant

@thedre
I’ve done this 3 times in my life and it worked immediately all 3 times.
Immediately meaning from right away to 12 hours.

You can bake a cold weather thriving virus right out of you by sitting in your hot car with the windows up for 12 minutes, I guessing a sauna would work too.

22 years ago I was starting to feel very weak, cold, chills and aches were starting to come on fast while at work.

I demanded my last 10 minute break and went into my hot car and even turned the heater on full blast with the windows up.

13 minutes later my manager knocked on my window to remind me that my break was over.
I had busted into some kind of cold sweat and the aches were completely gone. Felt perfectly fine, good thing I had a back up shirt in my trunk because it was drenched lol..

This just goes to show that you don’t need medicine to get this shit out of your body.

Haven’t tried it with a chump little cold virus, but I’m sure it’d work with that as well, being that it completely annihilated a virus that actually kills people.

I’m guessing the inside of a car that’s been sitting out in the sun all day would get to about 125°-ish inside, so that’s all it takes to kill it.

My neighbors grandma said eating these orange habenero chilies will do the trick too, but I’d rather sweat the virus out in a hot car.