Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Ive seen three mins so far andirgasmademy bloodboil byt eill continue watching .

Just a few bullet points as myb finger hurts. That is what you get from too much fingerring… nah ,just kidding.

One , any doctor that does not know that vaccines had mer ury in them is a moron amd probably obtained his degree from the back of a cereal packet.

Two,no evidence vaccines and inoculatioms work? What a retard or liar who is making money by being an anti-vaxxer. Jenner showed us scentific proof of the benefits of vaccination two hundred years ago with Cowpox and measles. He also showed that vaccinated or inoculated milkmaids didnt pass it on in a bad form to other people.

Three, do you bg ers know what the world would look like if we had no vaccines? You would have a lot of ugly womem walking around with pockmarked faces (those who managed to survive smallpox) being fucked by alot of crab-walking crippled men who were lucky to survive polio.

Four,the spastic baby.Did it ever occur to anyone that the baby was paralysed and made spastic by an idiot nurse or doctor injecting it with an airbubble?

Five ,how many of you vaccine-doubters here would be alive today if your folks had not gotten you your shots?

Six ,jew doctor larry with his jewnalism “i have never seen healthier kids than unvaccinated kids”. really dr larry? Where… in the wilds of idaho away from everyone,Dr Larry? Did you guys see thelines of mothers and their seventeen year old kids waiting in mile-long lines in Wales a few yearsago because all their unvaccinated chidren were dropping dead like flies from measles? Do you remember this? Gee ,those stupid mums saw sense very quickly then begging for British gov help!!

Use your brains . Should we believe whatever one tells us about the good ofvaccines? No ! you shoukd use your brains and weigh up the behefits against the costs. You should read and talk to many diff people with a brain and who have experience of these things. Dont just talk to people who share the same thoughts as you.

I know people personally whose kids got sick after vaccination . I assure you it is painfully heart- wrenching but did thevaccine cause it ? Maybe? Yet it could be an unlucky event that does kill or maim some people. In the main ,it has helped us though.

Will the covid 19 vaccine necessaril good? No ! Beware ,as I believe too many companies are involved and the stupid us gov gave them amnesty from fuckups.also i dont belive we will have a vaccine asitchangesto rapidly. If a vaccine does hot give me immunity for at least ten years what is the use!!

Tell you whose i will have if i have to. Russia’s sputnik. I trust it more than astrazeneca as multinational bullshit that gave people brain lining inflammatioms! Also The Lancet ,the oldest British medical magazine gavethe sputnik vaccine tge gold star. I trust Russian ,chinese or British doctors handsdown more than the average american -associated doctor . Why? They are bettertrianedand arenot asmoneyhungryorcowedbybusinessinterests. Also china and russia ? Shoot docs who criminally maim and kill people through bad treatment of science.

One thing is for sure ,always triple check whatever Gates ,Fauci or the WHO (because it is almost 100 percent funded by the usa and big pharma) tell you . We are in for black days because superstitions and greed has taken over the common folk and business/pharma Establishment. Well meaning amd smart docs are being sidelined as we speak ifthey dont sign up to big pharma abuses. It is a sad day for science and medicine and i see us reverting back to witchdoctors soon if none with balls rules the usa and its vassals.

Wake up and use your brains and not your arses…
Only those who have no children or whose children are already adults would even entertain the thought that vaccines are necessarily bad. If yoyu have kids and even half a brain ,believe me ,you will be thanking your lucky stars your kids have the benefit your great grandparents probably didn’t.

I will watch the rest and if i can, will comment more.