Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

thedre
Participant

@Hamburgerbob
You are so right Bob. And even though *I Do Love Him Like A Brother, and Sincerely So* he pisses me off (and he knows-it too) when he does that. Does that meaning that he always watches, or speed reads 1/5 ft. of the subject and comments with loads of disinformation which is not ok, cause Yourself,,, Mark,,, Myself,,, And P.OZ. Just to name a very few, have worked, and continue working incredibly hard to investigate than share with our members all this important information.

So we feel like all the work that we put into getting this truth out, and for the greater good of mankind, is done so in vain. So It Truly sucks cause he has told me numerous times in the past that he would get back to me after reading-it (the topic at the time) but he never, ever did. 🙁