Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Pipe down Dre. Only a day ago you begged me to stop saying you got it wrong about me owing you an explanation about things. Well now you are reneging on our deal. Well guess what ,I say it again ,you are full of it and i owe you no explanation and never did about any topic. You failed to prove that i owe you anything ,especially after you yourself still owe poz and hamburger -amongst others-explanations on FE etc. They may not wish to bring it up because they have moved on or “forgiven” you your idiocy. Yet ,since you like a dog return to your own vomit ,i will remind you of you that YOU still owe us on many topics.

Pls stop trying to make out that you have any original thoughts on any matter here. You have always parrotted what mark says or what someone else says or what some fuckwit on youtube says,copying amd pasting the whole time. You have yet to answer in your own words what anyone has asked you on your bullshit fart earth, so please don’t go around saying that I spread disinfornation . You are mistaken AGAIN.

Even if you did do original research ,which you haven’t ,and had an original thought ,which you haven’t ,that does not mean you or anyone else has a monopoly on brains on this site.

Even though i have not seen the whole vid i said so MYSELF and my points are still valid. I also warned people not to just listen to stuff put out by people the likes of you.So in the main , my position is still consistent with hamburger and nothing changes.

I have archived all this because no doubt you may entertain deleting all this exchange, as you usually do -when you soon realise how damaging your posts are to yourself.