Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT Reply To: USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

thedre
Participant

@Hopingfornemesis
Hi Nemes i wrote a little poem just for you my good dude, lol.
Be Honest & be Truthful what you’ll gain will be quite fruitful, lol. 🙂
And what i mean by that little Poem of Mine, is if you really,,, Really Take a closer Look at all of the many researched evidences that we post, whether it be in in a video, or a write-up you will then see, and see for yourself that it is always the honest to goodness truth my good Brother Nemes. And whether or not the feeling is mutual when i say or tell you over, and over that I Do Loves & cares for ya very much Ya My Good B G Brother Nemes.

And when you were AWOL for a few weeks a while ago,,, if not or our good Sister Lisa, or illegalsmile55 i would have gone crazy wondering if you, and yours were ok, and well. Cause she instantly put my mind at ease after telling me that you were ok, and all good as you were busy doing some family stuff, cause Again,,, i would of went totally nuts, (or more Nuts tan i usually am), lol, until i knew that you were in fact ok. So give us a chance Nemes, and please check-out some of our stuff, and completely (at your convinience) and when you get a chance, it might just help save a life by yourself spreading the good, and honest stuff around to others who might be in need one day. 🙂