Reply To: Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic Reply To: Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic

@devirginizer I can’t say I have all the answers, but one fact remains that the alleged coronavirus has never been isolated from a human being and there is no evidence it actually causes any disease.

Connecting the dots, one may notice that while overall deaths are down worldwide this year so far, compared to the same period in the years prior, while alleged coronavirus cases are up, common flu cases don’t exist, even though in all previous years they did exist in roughly the same number (a generally a bit higher, though) as this year.

In my opinion – “they” do have a virus and do intend to release it. But this is not it. This is just a test of obedience and how far the plebs will allow “them” to push us. The real virus will be released later. And that’s when the massacre happens.

The vaccine that the companies like Moderna are looking to use on the plebs is gonna alter the receiver’s DNA. It will turn the receiver into an unknown hybrid whose existence will be patentable, much as GMO corn is owned by Monsanto.