Reply To: Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic Reply To: Videos from Sweden Filmed During COVID-19 Scamdemic

I wasn’t around when Spanish Flu was making the rounds, and I haven’t done enough research to form a reasonable opinion. I have spent the past few years learning the skills needed to survive when shit hits the fan. This year I took it to a whole new level with learning to forage for food, including a broader range of mushrooms, not just your typical Boletes, Chanterelles, Parasol Mushrooms or Honey Fungus. I grow Lion’s Mane and Reishi at home, and know spots for collecting Birch Polypores and Turkey Tails, all of which are incredibly powerful healers. I also learned about a lot more medicinal plants that grow around my area. A year ago I didn’t know what herbs like Eyebright or Self-Heal even look like, now I have bags of them dried up for winter, along with a lot more medicinal herbs. I don’t know where I may be in 10 years, but I have been acquiring the one thing they can’t take away – knowledge.