Reply To: Looks Like He Got Into A Bit of A Fender Bender

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Looks Like He Got Into A Bit of A Fender Bender Reply To: Looks Like He Got Into A Bit of A Fender Bender

illegalsmile55
Participant

Captain is a JRT mix too. Luckily I have only seen a few asshole behavior/traits from him and I was able to train it out of him. He is more submissive than Jibber was and I think he is destined to be the best dog I ever owned. He’s smart, but wants to please me too and understands that I am the boss. Jib was total Alpha and thought he was the boss. Too smart for his own good and truth be told…probably smarter than me. Even my Vet said he was a difficult dog and of course some of that comes from people breeding the fuck out of them and not caring if the dogs they’re breeding have fucked brains. I will never have a full blooded dog again in my life; they ALWAYS have some kind of health issue(s) and seem high strung. I had a JRT before Jibber who was a good dog; those terriers need strong leadership or they will run all over you. I love the terrier breed, all of them.