Reply To: HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE. Reply To: HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE.

thedre
Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
Fuck Brother i must read this book. Have you read-it already??? or are you thinking/planning of doing-so in the near future??? If so, let me know how it was as it takes me forever to read a book, unless of course if it’s an online book, lol. I Know, I Know, i’m lazy dude, Very Lazy when it comes to holding a book with me hands lol.;) I Wish that it was not fictional, but true accounts instead *THE GRANDIOSE LIE* That somehow,,, we The Christians (Good Germans) were responsible for the multiple false-murders involving The Death Of Six-Million Jews.

Hey dude,,, maybe,,, just maybe they could also then write A Good Book About The 50, (some with estimates as high as 66) Million Christians That Were Tortured, then Murdered at the hands of The Bolshevik-Jew Scumbags. But because it would not be A Fiction, but A True, And not just “Based On” Hollywood-Bullshit, but 100% Truthful, from Real-Past-Life Events. Yea,,, No! 🙁 There is no Fucking way that it (The Book) would make-it past The Door of any Jew-Owned Bookstore Like Chapters Shelves, or any other bookstores, as they would be quickly out of business being called bigots and racists by the Jew-Owned Press That would quickly tarnish their good name especially if it was A Christian-Owned Bookstore. 🙁