Reply To: HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE. Reply To: HUNTER! A FICTIONAL NOVEL ABOUT A HITMAN THAT HUNTS JEWS. BY WILLIAM PIERCE.

thedre
Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
That isa great idea. And since i reside only about a 15 minute drive from The Base at Leitrim rd. i will consider what you ask of me. If, and when i do so, i will record, and post-it up on here for all to see.

It’s funny that you mention that as i was about to start making my own to put on Car windshields in all my neighborhood Big Chain grocery stores. They will inform the populace that we are all paying an unfair, and illegal tax on all of our foodstuff purchases.

It will also have the codes that are on the packages so they can see for themselves that we are being forced to abide by the Jewish Kosher-Laws, which are a big part of the Jewish Religion itself. And Because of this we are being forced to eat food that was blesses by Satan coming from The Evil Jewish Rabbi’s, or more precisely Following The Children Of Satan’s Customs and Their Evil Traditions by doing-so.

I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED BROTHER WHEN I GET OUT THERE AND DO SO. 🙂