Reply To: Understanding Why Some Say They Do Not Care About Our Survival

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Understanding Why Some Say They Do Not Care About Our Survival Reply To: Understanding Why Some Say They Do Not Care About Our Survival

ilovemygramps
Participant

@empty-soul : Luckily my daughter has for the most part passed that teenage rebellion phase & very luckily she never was as bad as a lot of teenagers are. That being said, I definitely see where you’re coming from in terms of authority figures and I agree.

The second to the last paragraph speaks volumes to me, and of course I should have thought of that. As a side note – Do you recommend that I watch that debate video again that you posted in the forums to get some excellent pointers on the art of debate? LOL, just kidding 😉 . Couldn’t resist as that was one of the most hilarious (yet ridiculous) things I have ever seen in my life.

Thank you not only for the sound advice and feedback but also for your kind words as to my parenting skills 😀 . It’s nice to hear that on occasion!
And while I know we’re close to the same age I feel like you’re light years ahead of me in wisdom and articulation. I respect both your insights and humor on BG. It’s such a breath of fresh air amongst some of the pettiness that goes on. Have a great weekend!