Reply To: How big of an asshole are people here?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else How big of an asshole are people here? Reply To: How big of an asshole are people here?

#59877
Aegrescit medendo
Participant

Of the guys on Bestgore 85% are creeps and 15% are secret fags. The ladies, 75% are voracious rug munchers and the other 25% are miscellaneous. But I can assure you that not one person here is an asshole.

Disclaimer: This is satire we are all glorious assholes. Love you all.